Team Talk - Acts 15:36 - 16:15
This is a sermon by Scott McKay from the morning service on 14th March 2021.
Click here to read the bible passage (opens in new window).
Acts 15:36-16:15 – Team Talk
Build your best team
The Team Divided (15:36-41)
Proposed Plan (v36)
Parting of Pals (v37-39a)
Ministry Multiplied (v39b-41)
The Team Expanded (16:1-5)
The Disciple with a Good Reputation (v1-2)
The Decision with a Good Outcome (v3-5)
The Team on Tour (16:6-15)
The Closing of Doors (v6-7)
The Opening of Doors (v8-10)
The Search for Opportunities (v11-15)
1) How is the compassion of the Gospel Ministers displayed in this passage? What does Christian compassion look like? How can you grow in this kind of compassion?
2) What conviction should reside within the Gospel Minister? How deep is that conviction in you?
3) When do we need courage? Where does courage come from? How can we be more courageous for Jesus?
4) What encouragement is to be gained from the working of God’s providence in this passage?
5) What do you think it means for believers to ‘speak well’ of you? What is being highlighted by this phrase? How important should it be to us?
6) How as followers of Jesus can we become more ‘constrained and compelled’ by Gospel reasoning?
7) How did the section on Christian service encourage and challenge you?
There is no charge for our sermon recordings, but if you'd like to help with our costs, please make a donation.
Copyright information: The sermon recordings are copyright and are available for personal use only. Sermon media provided by Newland Media. If you wish to use them in other ways, please contact us for permission.