Blessed are the pure in heart - Matthew 5:8
This is a sermon by Liam Hayward from the evening service on 30th May 2021.
Click here to read the bible passage.
Intro: Eye test
Deception – Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God.
Not: ... In lips
... In hands
... In face
Distraction - Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God.
Delight - Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God.
Choose your vision
Future delight and Present delight
- In what ways do you maintain external purity but neglect internal purity?
- How might someone keep clean hands whilst having an impure heart?
- How true to reality is the image of yourself you present to the world? If there’s a big difference, what are you afraid of others seeing?
- What are your main distractions from focusing on God?
- How does your positional purity motivate you to pursue practical purity?
There is no charge for our sermon recordings, but if you'd like to help with our costs, please make a donation.
Copyright information: The sermon recordings are copyright and are available for personal use only. Sermon media provided by Newland Media. If you wish to use them in other ways, please contact us for permission.